It is a bird with quite a character, not easy to work with:) I was fighting with it from Friday. It was meant to be an experiment - the mixture of techniques and materials. The body of the bird is made of art clay silver, the rest was soldered (sterling silver wire and copper) On Friday when I thought I finished I broke his neck. On Saturday during the soldering when I was trying to fix it all the parts fell apart... It was stuborn creature but I am stuborn as well:) I won:) I hope... To add some nice colour I add some UV resin and one cab of rhodolit.
Kilka zdjęć ma ciemniejsze miedziane monetki:) Potem je przetarłam (na zdjęciach wyżej).